Hue City Tour 1 day – Recognized as one of the World Heritage Sites by Unesco, Hue city, The old capital of Vietnam is located on the bank of romantic Perfume River with many sights beautiful like a poem. Hue is also the political cultural and religious center of Viet Nam.
To gaze with veneration at Hue and understand more about matter values as well as spirit values of this place, we would like to invite you spend with Hue city tour 1 day of HUECITYTOUR.COM. We sure that you will enjoy and have so many interesting memories.
- Thien Mu pagoda It’s one of the most atmospheric and picturesque places in the former imperial capital. Listening legend story about Thien Mu pagoda. What does Thien Mu mean?
- Imperial Citadel – The home of Vietnam’s last royal dynasty, the Nguyen Dynasty (1802 – 1945). That is the outstanding.
- Khai Dinh King’s Tomb – a blend of Western and Eastern architecture.
- Tu Duc King’s Tomb – one is impressed by the majesty and symmetry of the
architectural constructions. Learn more about the Royal’s life, and Vietnam’s conception of death
- Enjoy a local lunch of typical Vietnamese cuisine
Experience of Hue city tour 1 day
In The Morning
- Dragon boat trip to Thien Mu pagoda – The oldest pagoda in Hue city.
- An Hien Garden House – has outstanding architectural, historic and cultural values and is well worth a visit.
- Imperial Citadel – The home of Vietnam’s last royal dynasty – the Nguyen Dynasty.
In The Afternoon
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Minh Mang's Tomb: is also called Lăng Minh Mạng or Hiếu lăng, which is the tomb of the second emperor of the Nguyen dynasty in Vietnam.
- Tu Duc’s Tomb, one is impressed by the majesty and symmetry of the architectural constructions.
- Conical hat village, insense stick making village
4:00 – 4:30 pm: Back to your hotel. Tour ends.
Hue city tour 1 day full description
In the morning
8: 00- 8h30: Pick up. Our local guide of Hue city tour will pick up you at your hotel and transfer to Toa Kham's the boat station.
8h30: Sight seeing in Hue city
- The dragon boat will run along the Perfume river for you to sight the view in the morning.
- The boat will visit An Hien garden house about 30 minutes for you to visit.
- The boat landed to visit Thien Mu pagoda( The most beautiful pagoda in Vietnam).
The car will bring you to visit another famous places in Hue city Tours
- Imperial Citadel: The home of Vietnam’s last royal dynasty- the Nguyen Dynasty.
In the afternoon
– 12: 00 pm: the interesting thing in Hue city tours that you can. Enjoy the lunch at local restaurant with Hue specialty cakes.
– Relax 20 minutes
– After that we’re continue to visit the Emperors Tomb, conical hat village and incense stick making village.
- Khai Dinh tomb: The tomb of emperor Khai Dinh ( 1885-1925 ) the 12th King of Nguyen dynasty.
- Minh Mang tomb: The tomb of emperor Minh Mang (1791-1841) the 2ndh King of Nguyen dynasty.
- Conical hat village: To see and learn how the locals make the conical hat ( non la). ( Non la- traditional indispensable accessory expressing the hidden charm and simplicity of women).
- Incense stick making village: Observe how locals make sandalwood and cinnamon incense
4:00pm – 4:30 pm: Tour end
- Modern A/C transportation
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees.
- Dragon Boat trip.
- Mineral water (1 bottle/day tour)
- Wet tissue.
- Local Food.
- Travel insurrance
- Peak season surcharge (if applicable)
- Tips & VAT